Chronicling my embarkation into my own personal world of writing. I do not have a destination in mind. My only hope is to make some sense of this compelling desire to create with words.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

November is rapidly approaching - It's getting close to "GO" time!

November is rapidly approaching, which means I will begin writing. A lot.

I have my outline nearly complete. I have a decent story line.

I think I have a pacing plan figured out. I think I can average 30 meaningful, thoughtful words per minute when I free write. This would include time for pauses and “on the fly” quick edits.

If I can do this, then hard hour = 1,800 words. If I put in a single hard, dedicated hour per day every single day, I would write 54,000 words in a month. This plan leaves margin for error.

No comments: