Chronicling my embarkation into my own personal world of writing. I do not have a destination in mind. My only hope is to make some sense of this compelling desire to create with words.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Building confidence in writing

I am continuing to build confidence in my writing. I simply need to spend more time writing. We are now in the last week of the online writing class. I am contemplating taking another one to keep me writing.

I found a Creative Writing course that starts today and I could sign up for it. I think I will hold out until March 21st, when it starts up again.

The characters in my story are Kate Sanderson, Logan Kinkade and Dr. Randall Prowphett. I plan to keep free writing about these characters.

I may take a crack at some non-fiction or personal essay for the upcoming Boston Marathon.

No comments: